But it may be right for you.
The thing is, you already know this.
You wake up at 3:30 in the morning, kicking yourself about letting another day pass without doing the work needed to build your dream.
- listened to yet another expert
- and still have not done the work that you know you are uniquely called to complete.
You worry about letting your family, friends and fans down. Not in a co-dependent way, but in a way that leads your support system to say “Bob/Mary is so talented, but he/she never does anything with it.” Potential is the curse of every budding world changer. You know that if you don’t pursue this life that you are letting your gifts die unused and unexposed. You know that less talented people are doing more for less noble reasons. You are part of an ocean of talented people who are drowning in fear, apathy, codependency, and feel trapped in lives formed by the agendas of other people. You’re tired of the life you are in, and you are ready to do the hard work of transformation.
I never have to worry about my clients’ abilities. They have proven their abilities by building the dreams of others. I come with coaching, listening, understanding, drawing out and reflecting the answers that are already have inside you. Together we create accountability, with focused goals and shipping deadlines.
What does the transformative arc look like?
- We start right where you are, dreaming but fearful.
- We paint the picture of the life you are called to inhabit with such elegant precision that it makes photorealism look like finger-painting.
- We find, name, and de-mystify the mis-beliefs that hold you captive and restrain your dream.
- We lay out an executable series of actions, finally squelching fear by the sheer weight of the dream being built. Because people do not simply stop being fearful and stuck. Even if we just gave up fear that would still leave a vacuum No, your abundant life requires a bigger element that takes up the space that fear and paralysis has occupied. That space needs a higher calling, a dream.
- We both get to experience and enjoy you living the life that expresses your best work.
Bottom Line I’m not the coach for you if you need hopeful platitudes, vanilla scented counsel, or interesting distraction from the real issues that are holding you back. This work is about pushing past fear and your immunity to change so that you can inhabit the life that you were designed to inhabit. You have a story to tell. No one has ever told your story in the way that you can, and no one who follows you will be able to tell the story. Tell your story, and live it out. Add your story to the larger story. Without your story, we are all lessened.